We are adding a new team member! Posted 10/5/21
We are looking to fill a full-time position for our growing Tax and Bookkeeping business. The successful candidate will perform duties as front desk receptionist and provide administrative/bookkeeping support. This is a key role in providing a positive client experience as well as maintaining organization and efficiency within the office and assigned tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Minimum 1-2 years of office management experience required
o Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
o Ability to assist staff in maintaining strict deadlines required
o Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail required
o Strong time management and organizational skills
o Excellent customer service and telephone skills required
o Reception and general office management duties, including but not limited to:
- Greeting clients, screening calls and taking messages, filing, scheduling appointments, uploading/downloading documents with our secure portal
- Ordering supplies, distributing incoming mail, and handling time sensitive and confidential mailings, and bank deposits
- Collecting tax information provided and matching with appropriate client files, handing out completed tax returns, obtaining signatures on documents, and accepting and recording payments from clients
o Maintaining confidentiality with client and company information
o Maintaining a clean and organized office environment
o Social media account and website management with oversight
o Light data entry into Sage Accounting & QuickBooks with training
o Client management and/or project management skills an asset
o Ability to learn new skills as the office grows
Wage is negotiable and based on qualifications and experience. We are seeking someone for full-time, but would be willing to hire part time for the right person.
References are required.
Please email resume to email@example.com
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN IN THE OFFICE - notify us upon arrival if you have a medical exemption
- PLEASE CALL ABOUT USING OUR PORTAL IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT WEAR A MASK .
October 21, 2020
Thank you everyone for continuing to vote us the Best of the Okanagan for the 3rd consecutive year
July 12, 2019