October 21, 2020
Thank you everyone for continuing to vote us the Best of the Okanagan for the 3rd consecutive year
August 19, 2019
Thank you to all of our applicants - this position has now been filled.
We are adding a new team member!
- Experience in Bookkeeping data entry
- Experience with Excel and Word
- Tax knowledge is a definite asset
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills required– greeting clients with efficiency, friendliness and professionalism.
- Maintaining confidentiality with client and company information
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Greeting clients in person and via telephone
- Set up client appointments for staff members
- Collecting tax information that is provided by client and match with appropriate client file
- Handing out completed tax returns, obtaining signatures and collecting payments
- Helping with general responsibilities around the office
- Filing and maintaining paperwork organization
- Provide bookkeeping support/data entering
- Maintaining a clean and organized office environment
We are looking to fill a full-time position for our growing Tax and Bookkeeping business.
The successful candidate will perform duties as front-desk receptionist and provide administrative/bookkeeping support.
Include, but are not limited to;
These are key credentials in providing a positive client experience as well as maintaining organization and efficiency within the office and assigned tasks.
Wage is negotiable and based on qualifications and experience
Must be bondable
References a must
Job Type: Full-time
July 12, 2019