In the last year, we welcomed Aimee to the team as a Bookkeeper and Canadian tax preparer - she has been an invaluable addition and we look forward to many more seasons working with her.
Recently we welcome 2 new members to the team here at Wish Kwok & Associates :) Our receptionist Samantha and our new Data Entry Clerk, Kirat started this month and we look forward to having them as part of our team!
Thank you to our customers for voting for us for the 4th year in a row!
We truly appreciate your support!
We are adding a new team member! Posted 10/5/21
We are looking to fill a full-time position for our growing Tax and Bookkeeping business. The successful candidate will perform duties as front desk receptionist and provide administrative/bookkeeping support. This is a key role in providing a positive client experience as well as maintaining organization and efficiency within the office and assigned tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Minimum 1-2 years of office management experience required
o Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
o Ability to assist staff in maintaining strict deadlines required
o Ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail required
o Strong time management and organizational skills
o Excellent customer service and telephone skills required
o Reception and general office management duties, including but not limited to:
- Greeting clients, screening calls and taking messages, filing, scheduling appointments, uploading/downloading documents with our secure portal
- Ordering supplies, distributing incoming mail, and handling time sensitive and confidential mailings, and bank deposits
- Collecting tax information provided and matching with appropriate client files, handing out completed tax returns, obtaining signatures on documents, and accepting and recording payments from clients
o Maintaining confidentiality with client and company information
o Maintaining a clean and organized office environment
o Social media account and website management with oversight
o Light data entry into Sage Accounting & QuickBooks with training
o Client management and/or project management skills an asset
o Ability to learn new skills as the office grows
Wage is negotiable and based on qualifications and experience. We are seeking someone for full-time, but would be willing to hire part time for the right person.
References are required.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN IN THE OFFICE - notify us upon arrival if you have a medical exemption
- PLEASE CALL ABOUT USING OUR PORTAL IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT WEAR A MASK .
October 21, 2020
Thank you everyone for continuing to vote us the Best of the Okanagan for the 3rd consecutive year
July 12, 2019